Sunday, February 28

To my dearest boy,


I love you, because you're always there for me when i'm upset.
I love you, because you're always there to cheer me up.
I love you, because you're always there to make me smile, no matter how upset i am.
I love you, because you're always there to lend me a listening ear.
I love you, because you're always there to lend me a shoulder to cry on.
I love you, because you're always there to give me a hug and assure me that everything will be alright.
I love you, because when i'm with you, i know everything will be okay.
I love you, because when i'm with you, i'm happy.
I love you, for everything you've done for me.
I love you, for everything you've sacrificed for me.
I love you, because you'll always forgive me.
I love you, because you'll always give in to me.
I love you, no matter what happens, no matter what you do.

I love you, N. :)





" you may be one person to the world, But you may be the world to one person."